Senior Microbiologist/Micro Lab Manager
Azzur Lab is looking for Sr Microbiologist, who will perform laboratory testing and interacts with clients to interpret their results. The Senior Microbiologist is responsible for ensuring that laboratory testing is completed per established methods and protocols.
- Interact with clients on an as-needed technical basis. Advise and consult with regard to testing methods, interpretation of results, and suggest additional and/or alternative testing or methods.
- Set-up and analyze tests using the aseptic technique and according to protocols, specifications, and directives.
- Collaborate with the implementation, maintenance, and improvement of quality systems.
- Perform laboratory testing in compliance with ISO/IEC 17025.
- Possess relevant knowledge of the technology used for the manufacturing of materials tested, or the way they are used or intended to be used, and of the defects or degradations which may occur during or in service.
- Assist in the managing of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelors of Science or Bachelors of Arts in the field of the life sciences.
Required Work Experience:
- 5 years experience in Microbiology Lab.
- 1-2 years of QC activities, including CAPAs
- A minimum of one year of management experience.
- Experience with product/raw material testing(USP,<61>,<71>,<85>,<51>,etc) process testing: and water testing.
- Environmental monitoring experience
Fulltime Employment with Azzur can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Training and Development Opportunities
- 401(k) match
- Bonus Eligibility
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided laptop
Who we are:
Azzur Group is dedicated to providing clients with efficient, innovative quality and compliance solutions from Discovery to Delivery™. With more than 500 industry partners, including 80% of the top pharma/biotech manufacturers in the U.S., Azzur Group provides carefully calibrated and efficiently executed project management, process engineering, and compliance services. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in America, Azzur Group provides clients with consulting, facility solutions, engineering, validation, IT, technical, training, COD, laboratory services, and solutions they need to remain innovative and competitive.
Azzur Group is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diverse cultures, ethnicities, gender, and ages in our workplace. We believe that promoting diversity plays an important role in developing top-quality talent, fostering greater innovation and creativity, and enhancing our relationships with customers and the communities in which we operate.#LI-PK