Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Azzur personnel are expected to always live up to our core values and exhibit a high level of integrity and personal responsibility, especially when interacting with our valued clients. The following is a short list of the typical responsibilities and deliverables of any given project. The level of knowledge expected will be commensurate with level of incoming experience.
- Manage the procurement process for capital expenditures (Capex) projects to support the new capital project, with a project duration ranging from 6 to 18 months.
- Collaborate with project managers, functional leads, and other stakeholders to understand the procurement requirements and ensure alignment with project timelines and budgets. Expedite equipment and services as required to support the project schedule.
- Source and evaluate potential suppliers, negotiate contracts, perform detailed evaluation of bids and ensure timely delivery of equipment and services, while considering the project's specific needs.
- Monitor and track procurement activities, including budget management, vendor performance, and compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Require a minimum of 5+ years of experience in procurement or a related field, demonstrating expertise in Capex procurement processes and best practices.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
- 8+ years of procurement experience
- Experience with capital procurement in life sciences required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and able to learn new computer applications.
Azzur is a GxP compliance and consulting organization dedicated to providing high quality, expertly backed, assistance that drives life science companies to success.
No matter where you are in the product development lifecycle, Azzur is here to help you start, scale, and sustain your business. From pre-clinical manufacturing to process design and process performance qualification, Azzur Group works hand-in-hand with the world's most renowned manufactures to employ risk-based and phase appropriate GxP solutions.
With a national network of engineers and consultants, we offer comprehensive quality assurance and regulatory compliance, and validation services specifically geared for the complexities of life science.
Do What You Love
We are seeking highly motivated individuals that have the desire to learn, are able to adapt to the ever-changing life sciences field and are flexible to work on various projects throughout the Southern California region all while exuding Azzur’s core values: Put Others First, Courage to Take Action, Take Personal Responsibility and Have Fun!
We aim to serve our clients, create a healthy and fun work environment, and assist with professional growth for everyone through customized career development plans. As a consultant working on multiple cross functional projects, you will be able to quickly garner a wide range of skills and areas of expertise that will propel your career progression.
If a clear career path forward and a positive, transparent, and fun company culture are something you are looking for in your next role, Azzur is the place for you!
Ideal candidates will exhibit, or have the willingness to develop, the following qualities:
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who can translate client needs into actionable value-added projects/results
- Willing to work hands on with multiple clients throughout Southern California
- Ensures activities are efficient, optimized, and client centric.
- Highly motivated and organized, solutions-oriented leader
- Curious and adaptable - can transform knowledge into actionable activities
- Able to produce results in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Perks of Working at Azzur
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive 401K plan
- Flexible Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Recognition Program
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Training and Mentorship Opportunities
Learn more about who we are and what makes us great here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VmKkBLkoFQ