Join the Avery Weigh-Tronix team
We're always on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic people.
We’re always on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic people
We’re always on the look-out for talented and enthusiastic people to join our professional and friendly team. If you want to work in an environment where opportunities are plentiful, excellence is rewarded and skills are valued and enhanced, then Avery Weigh-Tronix is the place for you. We hire driven, self-motivated people in order to deliver great service to our customers, every time. In return, we offer a busy and engaging place to work with a real family-feel throughout - no matter what team you are looking to join.View Vacancies
Our Core Values
In order to maintain our high standards and commitment to excellence, we have clear expectations of our employees
Excellent customer service and core-market focus
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a service lead business focused entirely on our customers. We expect our employees to understand the markets we serve and how their role contributes to our overall business success. We also openly encourage our people to become an advocate of the company when engaging with customers, peers and colleagues and to strive to make a positive contribution at all times.
Collaborative working to Deliver results
We encourage our team to seek continuous development through collaboration, mentoring and sharing of skills and knowledge. This culture of collaborative success also relies on people taking ownership and accountability for works and projects to deliver results effectively, efficiently and within budget. We trust our staff to fully own and deliver their goals. When everyone does this, we grow and achieve together.
We strive to be best-in-class and are always looking for ways to improve. Our employees are expected to embrace and employ a set of working practices which are designed to continuously improve processes to enable us all to be as flexible as possible in our approach.
Adaptability & Resilience
Avery Weigh-Tronix is a fast paced environment which is continuously changing. All our people need to display a good level of composure under pressure and be open to embracing new working practices in order to adapt to change for our customer’s needs, our markets and every-changing technologies and best practice.
Leading by Example
Our leaders achieve outstanding performance through others. They are collaborative, communicate effectively, and can implement change. In order to lead by example, we expect our leaders to be self-aware and know how to use personal influence rather than positional power to get things done. They role model both our ITW and Avery Weigh-Tronix values.
What You Can Expect From Us
At Avery Weigh-Tronix, everything we do is guided by a set of core principles which are key to ensuring the ongoing success of the business. We expect our teams to be professional, dedicated and full of enthusiasm. In return, we offer a rewarding and enjoyable working environment. Our core values of Integrity, Respect, Trust, Shared Risk, and Simplicity guide our people in the decisions and actions they take every day.
Investment In Our People
Our people are our more important asset. Keeping a happy and motivated team is vital to our ongoing success. We want you to be the best that you can be, so we work hard to create a culture where commitment is rewarded, networking encouraged and work-life balance is valued.
Learning and Development
- Avery Weigh-Tronix is dedicated to the continued personal and professional development of its employees. Our talent management programmes ensure that high performing employees are seen, recognised and enabled to reach their full potential within Avery Weigh-Tronix or within sister Divisions within ITW. We are the only national weighing company in the UK that can boast a comprehensive internal, Technical Training department.
Engagement and Networking
- We’re keen to foster the skills and experience of our people and encourage them to share expertise and learn from colleagues. The Employee Communication forum, plus ITW Women’s Network and the ITW Young Professionals Network offer opportunities to shape both your career and the future of the company.
Work/Life Balance and Employee Wellbeing
- We believe that creating a healthy balance between work and play is absolutely essential when it comes to being happy and productive at work. With competitive annual leave entitlements, childcare voucher schemes to support working families, plus the option to apply for flexible working, Avery Weigh-Tronix supports its employees to maintain a healthy work life. We also recognise that life is a journey and that every road has a few bumps. Our Employee Assistance Programme is a 24 hour helpline offering confidential advice and assistance on many of life’s twists and turns.
Rewards and Recognition
- We value the hard work and commitment of our team – and we’re not afraid to show it! Our benefits scheme offers employees discounts and freebies from hundreds of the UK’s biggest brands, from cinema tickets and eating out to shopping and gym memberships.
Planning for the future
- As part of ITW, Avery Weigh-Tronix offers everyone access to the auto-enrolled ITW DC Pension Scheme. The scheme is a defined contribution scheme offering enhanced employer contributions up to 11%,as well as offering invaluable enhanced benefits for you and your family if you opt-in, such as Life Assurance at up to 6x Pensionable salary and Long Term Disability insurance.