Technical Lead , Salesforce
Job SummaryWe need a Techno functional Salesforce Lead that is well versed with development, integration
Participate and contribute as a technical lead in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Serve as a subject matter expertise for solution architecture that includes configuration, development, integration, provide custom solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Develop high quality and scalable applications with Visualforce and Apex
- Work in the development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL, SOAP/REST API’s and web services
- Communicate with product manager, development and QA teams to design cohesive project strategies and ensure collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Force.com platform
- Design and implement Force.com best practices in the product development team including re-engineering and making test coverage improvements as needed
- Determine root cause analysis of issues and help determine and implement solutions
- Take ownership of technical aspects of projects and come up with technical designs for new features
- Drive team towards
innovativesolution design approach
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Education – BE, MCA, MCS
- Technical Skills:
- At least four plus (4+) years of experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- At least two plus (2+) years of experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Proficiency in developing in Force.com Visual Force pages, Managed Packages, and integration to other
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum and iterative development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks simultaneously while producing quality deliverables within agreed deadlines.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Good design skills
- Experience in SaaS product
andCSS is preferred
- MVC, ASP.Net
- Experience with any version control tools like Git
- Soft Skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be a team player and participate actively in
technical/project decision makingprocess.
- Experience with AGILE development processes like Scrum
- Experience in working with geographically diverse teams.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
The perks of working at Avalara go beyond amazing physical spaces and a Tiki Bar. We’re committed to continued progress in diversity and inclusion. As an employee at Avalara, you’ll have the opportunity to join resource groups focused on diversity of thought, engage with your local or global community about topics that matter to you and the organization and receive continued education around inclusion and development. As Avalara grows, so do the voices within it. It’s time to hear your voice.