Senior Frontend Engineer
- Work with Product Managers and Architects to come up with low fidelity mockups for user research.
- Articulate your solutions and clearly communicate why you're making certain design decisions.
- Take feedback from users, product teams and iterate your design.
- Build engaging and enriching user interfaces from the mockups that emerge after feedback.
- You'll be working with an engineering team that use CI/CD, TDD and other industry standard practices.
- You'll be mentoring colleagues to improve and ensure the engineering practices.
- Responsive design techniques, highly proficient with strong security and performance optimization techniques.
- Good exposure to server side languages like Java, Ruby, etc. to collaborate with Developers.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop / Sketch / Figma mockup tools and best optimization techniques.