Senior Software Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing applications for new features and enhancement in full stack.
- Utilizing AWS resources efficiently
- Exposure to
- Implementing CI/CD and TDD
- Programming and maintainability of the code should match the industry standards.
- Mentor colleague to improve and ensure the development standards.
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements.
- Understand existing codebase and identify improvement area.
- Come up with technical designs for new features.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Must have skills:
- Strong software development skills in Scala or Java
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with
- Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
- Be able to ship features on a weekly basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Be able to keep up with technological advancements and educate the team
- Design — Good design skills
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Strong understanding of performance and scalability considerations when building applications.
- Good to Have Skills:
- Exposure to machine learning solutions in Classification and Text processing
- Experience in working on machine learning projects