Content Analyst - Cross Border
Candidate should be able to understand the laws and follow the process and deadlines to integrate those laws into the AvaTax product. This role will work closely with other members of the local Pune team.
- Create and maintain specifications for updating duty rates, other import taxes, and classification of goods.
- Assisting other team members in the interpretation or synthesis of complex trade regulatory information.
- Mapping of compliance and taxability information to HS codes
- Analyzing the Free trade agreements content for the same for countries around the globe.
- Should be able to own the designated countries & do complete research for all the changes in the allocated country.
- Should be able to identify & fix the issues related to the Customs Tariff content
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree
- Experience in research work or Quality Assurance is a definite advantage.
- Ability to produce high-quality independent research
- Flexibility to work as part of the global content delivery team
- Good analytical skills
- Strong English writing and verbal communication skills
- Basic background in international trade or Any technical knowledge or experience is an added advantage.
- Working literacy/proficiency with any foreign languages is an added advantage