Presales / Innovation Consultant A162
You will be supporting our international customers realizing their projects regarding the digitalization of business partners and business processes. INPOSIA is a young, ambitious, internationally positioned company in the growth market of digitalization.
In order to continue meeting the increasing and diverse requirements of our customers in a qualified manner, we are looking for responsible and committed employees for the position of Presales & Innovation Consultant to join our growing team. In sales you will be an important part of our dynamic and innovative team from day one.
- Analysis and evaluation of tenders and customer requirements
- Identification and pre-qualification of potential customers
- Calculation of projects and preparation of offers
- Development of solution designs and presentations for customers as well as interested parties
- Support in realization of customer projects
- Responsibility for service provision and quality assurance of current contracts
- Support for all questions regarding booked services and general inquiries
- Close cooperation with consulting, sales, marketing and product management to generate new customers
- Administration and further development of our CRM software
- You have already gained relevant professional experience as Presales & Innovation Consultant in the EDI area
- Knowledge in the use of CRM systems
- Enjoy dealing with customers, interested parties and partners
- Very good knowledge in Italian and English
- Confident, professional, representative appearance combined with negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Presenting/conducting yourself with a high level of professionalism and accountability
- You should be fearless, strongly self-motivated, goal oriented, methodical, tenacious, and creative.
- Ability to adapt quickly, multi-task and create structure in a fast-paced and fluid environment
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of fuel, cup of coffee, or pair of shoes, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes the rules, rates, and boundaries is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world from corner stores to gigantic global retailers to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds. That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone.
That's why we're growing fast. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Brazil, Canada, India, EMEA and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at [email protected]
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.