Do you want to kick off an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing cloud technology business in a massively high-growth area of regulatory compliance?
Avalara are always looking for talent and keen to identify speculative candidates for recruitment in the future. Our aim is to compile a rich talent pool with the view that, as positions become available, we will be able to contact those candidates that have registered their interest. Additional language is preferred, so always interested to hear from multilingual individuals.
We are looking for Sales/Account Development Representatives, Sales Managers and Sales Engineers/Solutions Consultants to join our EMEA Sales team.
- Responsible for selling Avalara’s global tax services and products primarily to prospects in the European region and working with our partners to leverage their industry relationships to promote our products and services
- Execute campaigns and use networking opportunities and technologies to drive lead generation for new International Tax Automation opportunities
- Use superior interpersonal, presentation and communication skills for sales calls, product presentations, seminars and face-to-face meetings as well as hosting demonstrations and partner webinars
- Be adaptable, focus on teamwork and maintain a strong sense of ethics in all endeavours
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly goals through self-motivation, goal setting and solution driven approaches to problem solving
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Curious, ambitious and achievement oriented
- Persistent and positive by nature
- High energy and positive attitude
- Experience in B2B selling of managed services, SaaS software or VAT related services
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills both internally and externally
- Specialised knowledge of the tax industry, including indirect tax calculation, determination, VAT compliance, finance business process (accounts payable/receivable) and a broad array of related services would be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred
Please fill out the details below via the 'Apply Now' link and we will be in touch as soon as we are working on a role that we think may be suitable.
If you have seen a role featured on this site that you're keen to explore further, then please apply directly through our Careers Page.
To stay up-to-date on our products and company news, you can also follow us on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/company/avalara
We hope to speak to you soon!
Avalara EMEA Talent Acquisition Team
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com