Boomi Integration Developer
- Develop, Test and Deploy Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios using DELL Boomi platform.
- Define process interfaces, data models, and integration points across disparate, complex cloud applications.
- Define and implement best practices for integrations with standard enterprise systems like Salesforce, NetSuite and Zuora.
- Participate in sprint planning and sprint review sessions.
- Participate in team code reviews.
- Peer review other team members' completed user stories and provide feedback.
- Participate in technical architecture review sessions.
- Collaboratively manage source control with the team including branching and merging procedures.
- Create and organize automated unit tests adhering to code coverage requirements.
- Understanding of common software development design patterns
- Ability to provide support during non-standard work hours or during an unplanned outage or emergency if needed.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in developing Integrations using tools like Boomi or Mulesoft
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design Patterns
- Develop and consume REST, SOAP and OData APIs and implement security for the services deployed
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, REST, SOAP and OData API's
- Knowledge of Authentication Methods for API's
- Experience writing and working with SQL queries.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring for end-to-end flow execution
- knowledge of Swagger tools and SumoLogic logging
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle like JIRA
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.