Partner Marketing Manager-Microsoft (6273)
Avalara is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing and executing revenue-generating programs with our Microsoft Dynamics partners to drive leads and grow our presence in the channel.
Responsibilities will include developing go-to-market strategies for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix, including sales enablement, webinars, email communications, tradeshow sponsorship coordination, web presence, and partner loyalty and incentive programs.
- To and Through-partner communications
- Strategize with partners on joint marketing campaigns
- Leverage corporate marketing
- Stay informed on channel/industry news
- Work with internal teams to identify sales tools and training programs
- Establish relationships with partner marketing teams
- Gain commitment for joint marketing plans
- Execute through-partner demand generation campaigns
- Manage partner lead lists
- Work with corporate marketing to support partner events
Programs and Systems
- Develop vision for channel content plans
- Measure and deliver positive ROI on major program initiatives
- Create repeatable, high-value partner enablement tools
- Oversee partner case studies
- Master our robust set of tools for planning, reporting, requesting marketing services, and launching marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years marketing experience – partner marketing preferred but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- Microsoft Dynamics channel experience a plus
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.