Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be part of the design and architecture team for Avalara's long term data and BI tools and platform selection.
- The ability to work independently. Research and learn skills independently.
- Document the changes requested for new/enhanced feature development.
- Good analytical and design skills at multiple levels of the design process.
- Proven ability to combine business acumen, technical acumen and process expertise to define client (internal/external) engagement and program execution.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
- A strong background and hands-on expertise with total 4 years in SQL Server database, Python and Data integration tools
- A strong background and hands-on experience(Minimum 1.5 year) in Python is must.
- Must have hands-on experience in MSBI(SSRS) and ETL tool.
- Good to have experience in business intelligence and in-app embedded analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Good to have knowledge of AWS and NOSQL database(preference MongoDB)