Solution Consultant EMEA
Want to kick start your career in a fast-growing cloud technology business? We are looking to hire an outstanding professional to work within our experienced solutions consulting team.
The key focus of the Solution Consultant will be supporting the EMEA Sales team with the product, tax and technological aspects of the sales process though there will also be a responsibility to support other areas of the organisation with the subject matter expertise the role requires.
It is a very dynamic and varied role with a lot of interesting day-to-day engagements including the duties listed below.
- Support the wider organisation as a subject matter expert on tax and product
- Demonstrate various Avalara products
- RFP completion, proving of concepts and providing product workshops during the sales process
- Deliver presentations and product workshops at industry events
- Provide market and customer insight to Product Management and Content teams
- Marketing support
- Attend industry events
- Deliver thought leadership and product demonstrations via webinars
- Input on Sales and Marketing collateral
- Provide customer training
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 10 years’ experience of VAT compliance and reporting software and processes
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Technical problem solving skills
- CTA or ACA/ ACCA
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com