We are seeking an experienced VAT Compliance Executive to join the Brighton based GRS Compliance Specialists and filings teams, providing an efficient and highly-responsive International VAT compliance service.
- Working with the MRS Client Management teams to ensure all submissions are completed on-time and accurately.
- Ensuring Workflow data and reporting is fully up-to-date.
- Building trusted relations with the Country tax authorities.
- Ongoing implementation and training on the use of VAT Reporting and other automation platforms in the VAT service.
- Providing clients and staff with technical VAT support on more complex registrations, transactions and filings.
- Support on research for Technical & QA Teams of Country compliance laws and practices.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Graduate level candidate.
- Potentially qualified with recognised tax or accounting body.
- Additional European language is preferred.
- Drive to learn more about VAT and automation.
- Pragmatic attitude
- EU VAT compliance experience.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com