Senior Partner Marketing Manager, eComm
Avalara is looking for an eCommerce Partner Marketing Manager who will be responsible for designing, managing, and executing revenue-generating programs with our eCommerce, billing, and marketplace partners to drive leads, enhance channel engagement, and generate revenue.
Responsibilities will include developing go-to-market strategies for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix including sales enablement, webinars, email campaigns, digital advertising, events, and driving leads through partner app marketplaces.
• Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of through partner campaigns that drive awareness, opportunities, and new business acquisition.
• Strategize with partners to develop best-in-class co-marketing activities.
• Build scalable marketing programs that accelerate pipeline through assigned partners.
• Lead and develop insight-driven, prospect facing activities that highlight the mutual benefits of Avalara and our partners.
• Contribute ideas to help Avalara grow and enhance our eCommerce partner narrative.
• Work closely with internal teams to identify areas of opportunity, optimization, collaboration, training programs.
• Develop strong relationships with assigned partners, including previously inactive/dormant partners, through on-going meetings, communication, and value proposition.
• Execute through-partner demand generation campaigns for assigned partners including multi-touch marketing programs, direct mail, email communications, product updates, and other activities that align to the partner's go-to-market strategies.
• Facilitate to and through partner communications.
• Manage partner leads and pipeline flow.
• Work with corporate events team to support partner events and sponsorships.
• Provide training and support on tools and programs for our partners.
• Create repeatable, high-value, partner enablement tools.
• Assist with managing partner awards, appreciation, and incentive programs.
Programs & Systems
• Pull, manage, and assess all Salesforce and Tableau reporting for assigned eCommerce technology and referral partners.
• Measure and deliver positive ROI on major program initiatives.
• Utilize partner program tools, such as the Avalara partner portal.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
• 5+ years of marketing experience in a high-tech industry with a track record of strategizing and launching successful marketing campaigns with partners.
• 2+ years in eCommerce marketing preferred.
• Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled at decision-making, managing multi-programs at once, and working with stakeholders.
• Self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team.
• A fast learner able to quickly pick up new skills, knowledge, and systems.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.