SDET - Salesforce CPQ (R6448)
Avalara strives to have diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging present in all aspects of the recruitment process. This resource serves as a guide for crafting inclusive job descriptions, to ensure that Avalara's hiring process is free from bias. This guide outlines possible language that the Talent Acquisition Team and hiring managers can use to craft inclusive job descriptions, giving candidates an impartial experience. This guide is one step to ensure that Avalara remains free from discrimination and that hiring practices result in equitable decisions.
About the Team:
We are the Financial Technologies team. Our objective is to build and maintain end-to-end quote-to-cash systems and processes to support the operations and reporting requirements of a multi-product global business in Avalara. We work in a modern, fun, friendly and caring team environment where we believe talent is value and learning is the key to success.
About the Role:
We are looking for a SDET for our Quote-to-Cash Team in Pune to ensure high quality delivery and enable the company's revenue-driving processes. Need strong experience in automation and manual testing. Must have experience working with the Salesforce platform. Experience in Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing and NetSuite Revenue…etc. Communicate with all stakeholders and mentor junior team members.
What You will Do:
- Define quality standards and metrics for the project, working with all stake holders to ensure that the quality metrics is reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework for the team.
- Define processes for test strategy. Focus on automation of the test plans and continuous improvement in quality process and innovation.
- Owning and automating the Regression Test cases.
- Understand and define risk areas. Create strategy to mitigate risk.
- Communicate with all stakeholders to make them aware, review and escalate.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
- Coordinate Bug Fixes with Development Teams
- Work closely with Product Owners to ensure features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements and defects are appropriately escalated for resolution
- Maintain code base GitLab, JIRA, Wiki for project documentation as needed.
Who You Are:
- An expert in financial systems testing.
- Have 3-5 years of experience of combined work experience in Quality Assurance role in FS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform.
- Well versed in writing complex analytical SQL queries.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Integrations testing.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing and NetSuite Revenue.
- Experience in designing, maintaining, and improving any test automation frameworks (Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid).
- Experience using various tools such as Selenium WebDriver, SOAPUI, Postman
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Exposure to SaaS platforms like Salesforce, NetSuite and REST API.
- Experience in automating the testing frameworks in data domain.
- Exposure to programming language like Python or Java.
- An excellent communicator, problem solver, team player who can think out of the box and generate new ideas.
You May Also Have:
- Good hands-on in JMeter
- Knowledge of ETL, Power BI or any other reporting tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies like AWS EC2, AWS S3, Snowflake and CI/CD tools is a plus.
- Good to have exposure to TestRail for test management.
Who We Are:
Avalara builds cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world. Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to sensor ping. Nearly every time 2 you make a purchase, physical or digital, there is an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation. The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day. Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds. That is a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That is why we're growing fast. Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Brazil, Canada, India, U.K., Belgium and across Europe. Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity and fostering an equitable and inclusive workplace, where all employees feel a sense of belonging. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. We invite you to apply and bring your whole self as we fulfil our commitment that at Avalara, we win together.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.