RPA Business Analyst
- Partner with the RPA Process Manager and Operational Excellence team to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation.
- Engages with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and dev teams.
- Works with RPA & Technical Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA and other Automation projects.
- Work with Business Units to perform value analysis (ROI) for the processes
- Coordinates with the business and the RPA team to identify and provide support for solution designs for production issues and enhancements.
- Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs using Cross-functional flowcharts.
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of best practices with process automation and operational excellence.
- Understand the needs of and support a company with global operations.
- Project Management Tools and Methodologies.
- Effective Persuasive Communication.
- Experience working with automation software (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath).
- Experience working with Cross-functional flowcharts for documenting process mapping (e.g. MS Visio, IBM Process map, Smartdraw, etc.).
- Manage multiple process map designs concurrently.
- Influence SMEs toward change, automation, and continuous improvement.
- Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps and business requirements documents.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions.
- Integrate leading practices on process discovery & mapping into the day-to-day delivery of business requirements documents.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA and other Intelligent Automation solutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills in a customer-facing environment and identify business needs.
- 2-5 years of experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs across multiple geographically disbursed teams.
- A team player that is willing to learn and adapt in a high pace delivery environment.
- Experience writing simple SQL queries for data analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, eCommerce, and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.