Software Development Specialist / Especialista de Desenvolvimento de Software
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the Avalara’s Tax Cloud Platform. Functional, back-end, front-end, Integration and testing.
You will be working closely with product and developer teams on a day to day basis.
Work with an exciting project, new technologies, new challenges, a relaxed team, and a friendly environment.
- Architect and develop cloud-native applications
- Utilize AWS resources efficiently
- Implement CI/CD and TDD
- Program and maintain that the code matches the industry standards
- Mentor colleague to improve and ensure the development standards
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Understand existing codebase and identify improvements
- Come up with technical designs for new features
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices
- Apply SCRUM software and process engineering best practices
- Graduate in Systems Analysis, Computer Engineering, or similar areas.
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- Strong software development skills in C# and .Net framework
- Deep knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Web API / REST / JSON;
- Microservices architecture design
- Navigate an existing codebase comfortably
- Able to ship features frequently: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Able to keep up with technological advancements and educate the team
- Identifying complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Analyze needs and product requirements to create a design
- Strong understanding of performance, scalability, observability and reliable software applications
- Advanced English speaking is a must have
- Certified Scrum Master
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transactional taxes, including VAT, sales and use, excise, communications, and other tax types. We deliver comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions that are fast, accurate, and easy to use.
Avalara offers hundreds of pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications. Each year, the company processes billions of tax transactions for customers and users, files hundreds of thousands of tax compliance documents and tax returns, and manages millions of exemption certificates and other compliance related documents.
A privately held company, Avalara’ s venture capital investors include Sageview Capital, Battery Ventures, Warburg Pincus, Technology Crossover Ventures, Arthur Ventures, and other institutional and individual investors. Avalara’s headquarters are in Seattle, WA and it has offices across the U.S. and in Brighton and London, England; Brussels, Belgium; and Pune, India. More information at: www.avalara.com