Email Marketing Senior Executive/Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a passionate and fun marketing team in an exciting, high-growth software company?
You will become part of a close-knit group of marketers, covering loyalty, partner events, demand generation, and online marketing, from our amazing Brighton head office.
As a key member of a close-knit team, you will report to the Senior Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for developing and delivering email campaigns and nurture programmes, with a key focus on increasing engagement, open and click-through rates, with our partners, customers, and prospect database.
- Build and develop email nurture programmes
- Launch newsletter emails to customers and partners
- Manage the current VatLive newsletter
- Work with sales on follow-up email communications from events and webinars
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with exceptional attention to detail, an understanding of technology, and a head for numbers
- You will be commercially astute and have a keen interest in how your work will help to tell the story for the organisation and increase positive brand perception
- You are creative, analytical, pragmatic and able to provide recommendations
- You are detail focused and can plan well; you will look ahead, raise issues, provide solutions, and hit deadlines
- It is also essential that you be a strong communicator, demonstrating excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of email marketing experience, and demonstrated success in a B2B SaaS environment
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in financial/payment/VAT products preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of successful email marketing campaigns
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A fast learner able to quickly pick up new features added to our product and position these to our partners, customers, and prospects
What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out. We are committed to the following success traits that embody our culture and how we work together to accomplish great things: Fun. Passion. Adaptability. Urgency. Simplicity. Curiosity. Humility. Ownership. Optimism. Avalara’s goal is to be a part of every transaction in the world.
For 15 years, Avalara has built our business by being our partners’ preferred provider of compliance automation so that we gain privileged access to their customers. Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use.
The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world. Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position:
Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com