- Design and code new features and manage and maintain existing functionalities and feature
- Work with Team and other stakeholders to understand requirements and come up with best technical solution
- Mentor junior team members.
- Perform code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- Implement and follow agile/scrum processes.
- Collaborate with other teams to solve cross functional challenges.
- Optimize code to improve application efficiency.
- Implement/Improve automation (in Code, Test, Deployment) •
- Support QA processes and deployments.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- University degree from one of the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields of education
- At least 8+ years’ experience in full stack development using:
- C# .Net Core
- SQL Server or any RDBMS
- At least 3+ years’ experience in building Microservices on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in working in an Agile team with hands on with TDD, BDD
- Working knowledge of modern, continuous development techniques and pipelines on cloud platforms (e.g., Agile, Kanban, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, and Artifactory)
- Experience building and maintaining automation infrastructure for continuous integration and deployment
- Working knowledge of automation frameworks for various platforms and technologies
- Experience understanding complex requirements and designing test plans
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Understanding of GOF Design Patterns, SOLID principles and other OOP & OOD skills
- Working knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with Dockers AWS ECS
- Experience in migrating from Monolithic system to Micro services based architecture
- Working across geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with JIRA as collaborative work-tracking tool
- Experience in using Confluence
- Experience in using Slack