Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assure Quality for all the products.
- Engage in continuous manual testing activity throughout agile development iterations to ensure zero defects
- Participate in iteration planning, providing input on required testing tasks, process, and associated effort for the selected user stories
- Create and manage bug reports, ensuring they are clearly communicated to the team and addressed in a timely, thorough, and satisfactory manner
- Provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality
- Investigate customer problems as encountered during
dayto day usage, Trouble shoot& analyze issues which internal users report as also keep track of logs to see if something has broken due to external factors.
- Be a passionate voice of the customer within the development organization
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with
willingnessto listen and work in challenging environment fastpaced
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
yearsrelevant experience is essential
- Technical Skills
- Significant demonstrable related work experience including writing test cases and test plans
- Should be conversant in
usageof Zephyr and Test Rail.
- A strong understanding of test methodologies and software engineering by testing one or more products throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Strong QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting and troubleshooting
- Strong experience in Windows / Web application testing
- Strong knowledge of SDLC/STLC and testing methodologies
- Preferred Qualification
- Experience working with GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, TestRail, Zephyr.
- Experience using Jenkins for CI, CD
- Experience in performance, load and reliability engineering
- Great analytical skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and flexibility to work collaboratively with others in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, collaboration, follow-up
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Must be a team player and participate actively in technical/project