Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall 6-8 years of software testing including manual, automation, API etc.
- Strong Understanding of the CRM ecosystem
- Strong in any one programming language such as Java/C#
- Good Understanding of oops, collections, design patterns and data structures.
- Good Understanding of API Architecture & Development.
- Strong Experience in API/Web Services Test Automation Development (JSON/REST).
- Should have familiarity with data structures and data bases.
- Should have strong experience in UI Automation using Selenium, TestNG.
- Should have implemented continuous integration, continuous testing and have exposure to Jenkins/bamboo, Maven, Git/bit-bucket/Gitlab, etc.
- Strong Testing and Test Design skills like Scenario Identification, Test Case identification, Defect identification with focus on Test Coverage.
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture.
Education - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
6-8 years of software/services industry work experience.
5+ years of experience into Automation Testing (Selenium, Web Driver, TestNG and Jenkins) and building frameworks and maintaining those for future enhancements.
3 - 4 year’s experience in API application back end automation testing, payloads, Rest calls and web services etc.
Prefer to have experience in using Rest Assured, Swagger & Postman for API testing.
Experience testing one or more products throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
Experience with test methodologies and software engineering.
Experience using the following QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting, and troubleshooting.
Experience in API testing, performance and reliability engineering
o Good-to-Have (Huge added advantage):
Experience in Automation on Salesforce platform CRM.
Working knowledge of Enterprise CMS/CRM tools
Experience in performance and reliability engineering.
Experience coaching developers with Test Driven Development, e.g. REST, Travis.CI and Junit/phpUnit/qUnit.
Excellent communication skills with problem solving attitude.
Self-starter with ability to work with offshore Team in US.
Ability to resolve conflicts issues with offshore team with clear & effective Communication and documentation skills.
Ability to learn and adapt new tools / technologies quickly.
Working with U.S. counterparts would require 10 hours per week overlap.