Senior Workday Business Systems Analyst - Recruiting (R5988)
- Are you excited to join something revolutionary? Do you want to be part of something special? If you answered yes to both those questions, keep reading! Avalara is looking for an extraordinary talent to maintain, innovate, design, and scale our Workday and iCIMS Recruiting related processes and systems serving both internal and external business partners. This hands-on technical role demands a strong analytical, data modeling and business analyst background. Preferred candidates will have experience designing, developing and launching Recruiting between iCIMS and other downstream systems that are integral to the Recruiting process, such as, Workday, Adaptive, DocuSign, among others.
- Maintain and manage Recruiting related business processes, configurations (i.e. Workflows, iForms, Reporting), and key administrative features of Workday and/or iCIMS
- Troubleshoot issues and questions reported by the business related to the Recruit to Hire process
- Design, implement, test, and deploy business initiatives impacting Recruiting
- Manage and support key technical initiatives to deploy additional iCIMS + Workday functionality on the application roadmap
- Evaluate new technological solutions and make recommendations to enhance Workforce user experience
- Develop appropriate documentation for architectural, design, technical, implementation and test activities.
- 4-8 years of experience supporting Recruiting applications or in a corporate HRIS/IT role
- Supported one end-to-end implementation of an ATS
- Understanding of the impacts to Recruiting processes and data feeds to other internal and external applications related to the Recruiting process
- Functional knowledge of Workday Core HR, Security, Benefits, Absence, and Compensation modules
- Ability to create, deploy, and maintain iCIMS + Workday custom reports and dashboards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable providing end user support and functional trainings
- Any Workday PRO certification
- Configuration experience with Workday in Core HR, Security and Recruiting
- 2-3 years of experience with iCIMS ATS
- Experience with Workday technologies - Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) Report Writer, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields
We're building cloud-based tax compliance solutions to handle every transaction in the world.
Imagine every transaction you make — every tank of gas, cup of coffee, or pair of sneakers, every movie ticket, meal kit, or streamed song, every sensor-to-sensor ping. Nearly every time you make a purchase, physical or digital, there's an accompanying unique and nuanced tax compliance calculation.
The logic behind calculating taxes — the rules, rates, and boundaries — is a global, layered, three-dimensional mess of complexity, with compliance dictated by governments and applied by every business, every day.
Avalara works with businesses of all sizes, all over the world — from corner stores to gigantic global retailers — to calculate tax accurately and automatically, at speeds measured in milliseconds.
That's a massive technical challenge, in terms of scale, reliability, and complexity, and we do it better than anyone. That's why we're growing fast.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and around the world, in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, India, and the U.K.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or any other factor protected by law.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.