Sales Program Manager
If you are looking to build your skills and contribute to the growth of a dynamic and professional sales culture, then the Sales Programs Manager may be the role for you. You will work closely with the VP of Sales Operations on a variety of projects and ongoing responsibilities including recognition and reward programs, productivity and simplicity programs, and communications.
If you are looking to build your skills and contribute to the growth of a dynamic and professional sales culture, then the Sales Programs Manager may be the role for you. You will work closely with the VP of Sales Operations on a variety of projects and ongoing responsibilities including recognition and reward programs, productivity and simplicity programs, and communications. You will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects and work cross functionally, and experience of working in or with a B2B sales organization.
- 5+ years in Sales or Sales Operations – direct experience in launching or managing a Sales Rewards & Recognition program strongly desired
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong, proven Excel, PowerPoint, and Word experience
- Experienced in managing projects and collaborating cross functionally
- Polished interactive skills when interacting with all levels of personnel
- Effective in juggling competing demands and priorities
- Design, Launch, and Manage Sales Recognition and Reward program strategy aligned to Avalara’s business needs
- Develop and manage related policies, procedures and systems
- Resolve policy issues arising from the day to day management of the Reward Strategy
- Carry out annual reward related equality audits ensuring fairness and consistency in the operation of reward recognition and benefits strategies and related policy procedures and systems
- Recommend best in class reward and recognition benefits, policies and explore progressive reward strategy concepts to Senior Management
- Work on mission critical simplicity and productivity program for the sales organization
- Cross-collaborate to create improvements, new tools and efficiencies
- Various projects and ongoing tasks to help us scale
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.