Sr. Property Tax Implementation Consultant
- Educate clients on how to use purchased software systems and customized system features
- Assist with data migration
- Work with clients to identify gaps and/or feature requests
- Document requests and work with the respective application program manager for review and scheduling
- Documents scalable and repeatable processes through documentation repository, wikis and creation of articles.
- Property Tax Domain Knowledge (Required)
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills (Required)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail- oriented
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Required)
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team. (Required)
- Self-starter with ownership mentality
- Experience in Database management systems (preferred)
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.