Sr. Partner Marketing Manager (6261)
Are you an experienced Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, who has extensive experience managing and executing revenue-generating programs with eCommerce technology partners? Avalara is looking for an eCommerce Senior Partner Marketing Manager whom will be responsible strategizing, developing, and executing marketing initiatives to drive leads, enhance channel engagement, and generate revenue within our growing eCommerce partner segment.
This position will report to the leader for eCommerce Partner Marketing and will work closely with internal team members such as Strategic Alliance Managers, Strategic Partner Managers, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, as well as externally with marketing leaders at partner organizations.
Job duties include:
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of through partner campaigns that drive awareness, opportunities, and new business acquisition.
- Strategize with partners to develop best-in-class co-marketing activities.
- Build scalable marketing programs that accelerate pipeline through our eCommerce partners.
- Lead and develop senior-level, insight-driven, prospect facing activities that highlight the mutual benefits of Avalara and our partners.
- Generate innovative ideas to help Avalara grow and enhance our eCommerce partner narrative.
- Work closely with internal teams to identify areas of opportunity, optimization, collaboration, training programs.
- Execute at a tactical level for all eCommerce through-partner demand generation campaigns including multi-touch marketing programs, direct mail, email communications, product updates, and other activities that align to our partner’s go-to-market strategies.
- Facilitate to and through partner communications
- Manage partner leads and pipeline flow.
- Work with corporate events team to support partner events and sponsorships.
- Provide training and support on tools and programs for our partners.
- Create repeatable, high-value, partner enablement tools.
- Assist with managing partner awards, appreciation, and incentive programs.
Programs & Systems
- Pull, manage, and assess all Salesforce and Tableau reporting for eCommerce technology partners.
- Measure and deliver positive ROI on major program initiatives.
- Utilize partner program tools, such as the Avalara partner portal.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a high-tech industry with a track record of strategizing and launching successful marketing campaigns with partners
- 3+ years in eCommerce marketing at a senior level preferred
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making, managing multi-programs at once, and working with partner leadership
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with eh ability to work as part of a team
- A fast learner able to quickly pick up new skills, knowledge, and systems
- Knowledge in creative content design and lead generation tools a plus
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.