Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Create, configure and maintain solutions on the Salesforce platform, spanning Sales, Service & Communities Clouds,
- Interpret current workflows, Process Builders & Flows; finding additional ways to streamline & bulkify processes,
- Understand governor limits and propose strategies for optimizing multiple interactive processes,
- Translate user story requests into executable requirements, developing test scenarios & complete technical documentation in the process
- Create and maintain Lightning Apps, and record pages, using Lightning components and being prepared to implement the latest SF Release tools,
- Understand and work with the multiple integrations we have in our Salesforce ecosystem
- Take initiative to improve support processes, decreasing delivery time, and improving customer satisfaction. Look for ways to automate manual processes and increase self-service capabilities
- 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to dig into complex problems, map out current functionality and get to the root of issues
- Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification, or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding in business analysis including demonstrated use of intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, IndexMatch)
- Demonstrated experience developing and improving operational processes to drive business efficiencies.
- Experience with developing strong UAT Scenarios
- Experience in CPQ, Apex programming, Visualforce pages a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science