Sales Operations Specialist - Automation & Tooling
Avalara is seeking a hands-on, detail-oriented Sales Operations Specialist to support our evolving priorities within the Sales organization. You will work closely with the Sales Operations, Sales Development leadership, Marketing leadership, and Partner Sales teams to gather requirements and relevant information, reviewing technology, developing documentation, conduct ongoing support, develop reporting, and input data into Salesforce CRM.
An extraordinary Sales Operations Specialist will embrace a leadership mentality when developing a working relationship with all customer facing teams and maintain effective relationships with internal departments such as Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing.
Who You Are:
- You’re ready to get started. You thrive on process improvement and strive to make an impact.
- You take ownership. You don’t make excuses and have a strong sense of accountability- for yourself, and others.
- You love technology, love to learn about it and share it with everyone
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly organized and possess appropriate levels of urgency to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- You are humble and curious.
- You are eager to increase your skillset and embrace all opportunities to learn – from others, and from our own mistakes.
What You’ll Do
- com administration
- Other Technology administration (dependent on what is needed by the Team)
- Routing Rules and operations, using different technologies like Distribution engine & LeanData
- Process documentation and build process by using tools like WalkMe
- Document and evaluate current processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support and launch technologies like Salesloft, Chili Piper, and others
- Input data relevant to the success of the Sales and Operations teams into Salesforce
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team and organization as a whole
- Other administrative tasks
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
The perks of working at Avalara go beyond amazing physical spaces and a Tiki Bar. We’re committed to continued progress in diversity and inclusion. As an employee at Avalara, you’ll have the opportunity to join resource groups focused on diversity of thought, engage with your local or global community about topics that matter to you and the organization and receive continued education around inclusion and development. As Avalara grows, so do the voices within it. It’s time to hear your voice.
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, gender, nation of origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. We thrive on diversity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply to Avalara’s open positions.