Avalara is looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Workplace Experience team. The Program Coordinator will assist with event planning/execution and other various projects for the Workplace Experience team.
- Assist with the coordination of annual CLUB trip for sales and corporate winners
- Assist with the planning and execution of CONNECT (Sales Annual Kick Off Meeting)
- Assist Sr. Manager, Corporate Experience with Orange Ambassador program, Bring your Kids to Work Day, Tiki events, Orange Day, company celebrations and various other office related employee cultural events.
- Partner with the employee events team to launch and manage the Alumni Program
- Assist VP, Corporate Experience with various projects for Office of CEO
- 2+ years of project management, administration or event planning experience
- Demonstrate an ability to build trust and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to problem solve independently
- Fun, creative, outgoing, and positive
- Ability to work independently and wear many hats in a team environment with a professional and diplomatic demeanor
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and employees
- Successfully operate in a very fast paced, high tech environment and interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure and manage unforeseen situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to take initiative and possess a drive for delivering outstanding results
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills; dependability
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Reports to Sr Manager, Corporate Experience
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.