Notice Management Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our MRS team, and we are looking for a Customer Experience, Notice Management Executive to join our team in Central Brighton. You will be working with clients and Avalara staff to ensure an efficient and responsive service.
- Responsible for receiving, processing and distributing all tax office communications to our customers
- Managing the client’s expectation regarding the actions need with tax office notices and penalties
- Ensuring the necessary systems are updated, and data is maintained following GDPR guidelines
- Supporting the clients with tax office notice related enquiries
- Ad hoc Country research, including VAT compliance research, training and education for other Avalara staff
- Working with the Team Leaders to ensure that the clients are communicated promptly
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Additional European language is preferred (German/French)
- Excellent communication skills, both on the phone and in email
- Being able to re-prioritise during the day and think on their own feet, managing their own workload
- Experience in accounting/tax/professional services environment.
- Additional language skills an advantage.
- Drive to learn more about VAT and automation
- Pragmatic attitude; always looking for workable solutions
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can follow this process outlined when applying for a position: Please provide your name and contact information to our recruitment team at recruitmentEMEA@avalara.com