VAT Registration Administrator
We are looking for a Registrations Administrator to work in our EMEA VAT Registrations team based in Central Brighton. You will be ensuring all registrations are processed in a timely manner, accurately and to Avalara targets on efficiency and profitability.
- Ensure all registrations are processed in a timely manner, accurately and to Avalara targets on efficiency and profitability.
- Ensuring Workflow data and reporting is fully up-to-date, and other team members and clients understand their responsibilities and timelines for ongoing compliance.
- Preparation and submission various VAT related documents to tax authorities.
- Using Salesforce and Workflow automation tools to track progress.
- Reviewing and Submitting documents and liaising with tax authorities on behalf of clients.
- Providing general support to clients. Answering clients phone calls and their enquiries in emails promptly and accurately.
- Working with the VAT Registration Manager on developing strong working ties with country tax offices.
- Achieving key KPIs with regards to submissions and processing of VAT registrations received.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Additional language is essential.
- Preferred languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Dutch
- 1+ years of Country / EU VAT compliance experience is preferred but not essential
- Graduate level candidate would be ideal
- Good organisation, scheduling and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism.
- Drive to learn more about VAT and automation.
- Entrepreneurial outlook.
- Potentially qualified with recognized tax or accounting body.
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.