Customer Onboarding Specialist
- Prepare customer Salesforce records for implementation, ensuring the customer is ready to implement
- Manage Salesforce records, ensuring accuracy
- Manage internal escalation tickets surrounding customer implementation
- Prepare customer onboarding presentations
- Customer project plan creation
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (BCA, MCA, B.Tech) from an accredited college or university, or equivalent career experience.
- Minimum 2 years of sales development, customer management, consulting or related customer-facing experience
- Proficiency with speaking and writing English.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Efficient work habits that allow for a significant level of multi-tasking and ability to effectively prioritize to deliver impact and results.
- Results-oriented with strong people and time management skills, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
- Attention to detail.
- Passionate about customer success.
- Flexibility, welcoming growth and change.
- Personify the Avalara Success Traits: Ownership, Simplicity, Curiosity, Adaptability, Urgency, Optimism, Humility.
- Understanding of Sales and Use Tax
- Knowledge of the Avalara products
- Proficient in Salesforce, Jira, Gainsight
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.