Senior NetSuite Implementation Lead
The Senior NetSuite Implementation Lead will play a critical role in leading new NetSuite implementations and integrating them into Avalara’s NetSuite ERP system. In addition, the person in this role will gather business requirements and work with the development team to implement system enhancements. This role is expected to help transform Avalara’s financial systems over the next 2+ years by implementing scalable business processes to support the company’s growth.
- Lead new NetSuite implementations following project management methodologies
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to define project requirements and formulate a project plan to address requirements within NetSuite
- Provide regular updates to project stakeholders to ensure transparency throughout the project and delivery of the project on time
- Maintain detailed documentation for NetSuite implementations and enhancements
- Work with end users to fully test existing NetSuite functionality and enhancements
- Provide hands-on support for the deployment and validation of NetSuite customizations to Production
- Troubleshoot and debug NetSuite Production issues, while adhering to SOX compliance principles
- Design and create custom saved searches and financial reports
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite OneWorld
- Delivered multiple NetSuite implementations across all facets of order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and record-to-report
- Experience transitioning company acquisitions into an existing NetSuite environment
- Ability to lead projects in accordance with project management methodologies and processes
- Ability to customize and enhance NetSuite while considering the impact on current system configuration
- Track record of gathering business requirements and delivering functional NetSuite solutions from those requirements
- Experience with SaaS, subscription, or other recurring revenue business models in a high-volume environment is a plus
- Understanding of NetSuite integration tools and processes; exposure to Dell Boomi is a plus
- Certified NetSuite Administrator/ERP Consultant is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems (MIS)
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 600 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.