QA Test Analyst
Looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst/Testing Engineer, with potential to transition into a developer role.
- Develop test plans and test cases based on business requirements
- Document functional and non-functional defects with detailed descriptions and supporting information
- Verify that defects have been addressed
- Testing web and mobile applications in multiple browsers and across operating systems
- Perform end-to-end regression testing and ensure code is ready for deployment
- Able to identify gaps and suggest improvements to both the systems under test and the overall testing process
- Past QA Experience is a Plus but not Critical
- Experience in data validation and good grasp of SQL is required
- Knowledge of PHP/MySQL is a big plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Motivation to learn new things
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Must bring a "support the team" attitude, while balancing against defending high quality experiences for the end-user
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.