Sr. Business Operations Specialist
Avalara, Inc., (www.Avalara.com), is a leading provider of cloud-based software that delivers a broad array of compliance solutions related to sales tax and other transactional taxes.
What is it like to work at Avalara? Come find out. We are committed to the following success traits that embody our culture and how we work together to accomplish great things: Fun. Passion. Adaptability. Urgency. Simplicity. Curiosity. Humility. Ownership. Optimism. Avalara's goal is to be a part of every transaction in the world. For 15 years, Avalara has built our business by being our partners' preferred provider of compliance automation so that we gain privileged access to their customers.
- Our Beverage Alcohol group is searching for a skilled business operations specialist to drive cross-functional success across the business unit.
- Analyzing performance and delivering insights across key areas of customer health and compliance efficiency.
- Establishing, assessing, and communicating KPIs across several business functions
- Tracking and communicating progress towards annual and quarterly OKRs
- Performing Ad Hoc analysis and delivering clear insights
- Developing new tools, processes, and dashboards as needed
- Executing special projects as needed
- Identifying gaps and assist in improving business operations and performance
- 5+ years in a form of business operations
- Robust analytical skillset and advanced modeling skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience with data systems and visualizations
- Cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Project management and goal tracking
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.