Partner Marketing Manager
Avalara is looking for a Partner Marketing Manager whom will be responsible for managing and executing revenue-generating programs with our Technology Partners to drive leads and enhance channel engagement.
Responsibilities will include developing go-to-market strategies for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix, including sales promotions and incentives, webinars, email communications, product updates, partner training programs, and partner loyalty and incentive programs.
Reports to the Senior Manager, Partner Marketing– and will work closely with Strategic Alliances, Sales, Marketing, Product Management and other internal teams as well as partner marketing contacts.
-To and Through-partner communications
-Strategize with partners on best in class activities
-Leverage corporate marketing
-Keep abreast of channel/industry news
-Work with internal teams to identify sales tools and training programs
– Execute through-partner demand generation campaigns
– Manage partner leads
– Work with marketing to support partner events
– Provide training and support on tools and programs
Programs & Systems
– Develop vision for channel content plans
– Measure and delivers positive ROI on major program initiatives
– Create repeatable, high-value partner enablement tools
– Source content for partner newsletter
– Oversee partner case studies
– Assist with managing partner awards, appreciation, and incentive programs
– Utilize partner program tools, such as the Avalara partner portal
- SF Partner Tracking - Tools Management
- Knowledge in creative content design and lead generation tools a plus
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, with a background in marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
-Five years high-tech industry experience with a track record of launching successful marketing campaigns with partners
-Software marketing experience, including ERP, Accounting, CRM, and Software-as-a-Service/Cloud Computing business applications
Avalara helps businesses of all sizes achieve compliance with transaction taxes, including sales and use, VAT, excise, communications, and other tax types. The company delivers comprehensive, automated, cloud-based solutions designed to be fast, accurate, and easy to use. The Avalara Compliance Cloud® platform helps customers manage complicated and burdensome tax compliance obligations imposed by state, local, and other taxing authorities throughout the world.
Avalara offers more than 700 pre-built connectors into leading accounting, ERP, ecommerce and other business applications, making the integration of tax and compliance solutions easy for customers. Each year, the company processes billions of indirect tax transactions for customers and users, files more than a million tax returns, and manages millions of tax exemption certificates and other compliance documents.
Headquartered in Seattle, Avalara has offices across the U.S. and overseas in the U.K., Belgium, Brazil, and India. More information at www.avalara.com
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.