Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, monitor, interpret the tax laws and ordinances.
- Evaluate content accuracy, and conclude on content tax decisions and actions.
- Analyze, source, and/or validate forms and meta data for assigned Tax jurisdictions
- Be responsible for maintaining accurate, complete and timely content
- Carry out web and subscription service research to and be active with all the latest tax news covering forms and compliance changes
- Provide form images, instructions, and metadata on templates and/or JIRA tickets per established process
- Must be flexible to overlap work schedule with US timing, as needed for collaborative meetings or training
- Solid organization and self-pacing skills
- Bachelors of Commerce, Bachelors of Science, Masters in Finance, Masters in Business Administration or a technology related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in a compliance function and/or familiarity with tax returns and instructions
- Ability to follow a process consistently while identifying and communicating efficiencies
- A desire to risk assess, review research frequency, automate, and innovate this work