Compliance Assistant R3749
Avalara has built its VAT compliance and Fiscal Representation offering enabling sellers from the whole world to trade tax compliant in EU countries, including Poland. This is an innovative technology driven solution for the Fiscal and VAT compliance needs of small and large businesses and is scaling rapidly as an offering.
We are looking for a Compliance Assistant of the Poland Country Manager. As a Compliance Assistant, you will support the Poland Country Manager and foreign teams in supplying registration and VAT compliance services that meet our customers’ needs while meeting business performance goals, as well as supporting us in implementing sustainable and robust processes. You will report directly to the Fiscal Representation Director and the Country Manager. A successful candidate shall be highly analytical person, who is great at dealing with the authorities and who is currently looking for gaining experience in the field of VAT compliance.
· Administrative supporting the Country Manager in all matters related to the service of foreign entities registered for VAT in Poland
· Taking an active part in communication with tax and customs authorities, managing the Company’s trusted profile on EPUAP
· Supporting other teams in the process of filing SAF-T files and EC Sales Lists
· Playing an active role in Intrastat registrations, Intrastat filling and EORI registrations
· Supporting daily operations in terms of VAT compliance process in Poland
· Monitoring legislative changes and business changes to ensure that internal processes are updated
· Participation in other related work / projects including cooperation with other teams at international locations may be required
· Bachelor degree ideally in Finance, Tax, Law or equivalent
· An experience in the field of VAT compliance will be an advantage
· Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word is Mandatory
· Fluent verbal and written skills in Polish and English
· Logical and analytical thinking
· Attention to details and problem-solving attitude
· Ability to meet deadlines, plan and prioritise work
· At ease and effective at working with officials
Avalara is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national orientation, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.