Salesforce Platform Engineer (6672)
- Participate in all phases of software development life-cycle including functional analysis development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support of salesforce.com related initiatives.
- Develop high quality and scalable applications with SFDC Lightning Apex, SFDC Communities and other Force.com technologies.
- Assist with platform administration responsibilities which includes custom object development, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL and web services areas.
- Integrate salesforce.com with the Adobe Experience Cloud and the Avalara Product ecosystem.
- Develop Platform events to handle various integrations.
- Refactor flows and Apex code to avoid Salesforce governor limits, using bulkification, wait elements and future methods to reduce CPU timeout limits.
Qualifications (absolute must haves walking in the door)
- 4-5 years of Force.com experience in designing and developing Visualforce/Apex solutions.
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API.
- 2-3+ years of experience with Service Cloud.
- 2-3+ year with Community Cloud.
- Experience building complex integrated applications.
- Experience designing and building integrations with Force.com and Adobe Marketing Cloud Platform.
- Salesforece.com Developer certification.
- Proficient in test driven development and able to collaborate with SDET QA team members who will build end to end test automation.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps.
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns.
- In depth technical understanding of integrating the Adobe Marketing suite into Salesforce Communities. This could include AEM content fragments, DAM assets, Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science