Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are seeking a Tax Manager to join our tax team to lead the US domestic and international tax compliance and support worldwide income tax provision and reporting function. This position will interface with personnel at various levels of the Company including regional finance teams as well as external partners. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and analytical skills, strong organizational and communication skills, and be detail-oriented and hands-on.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Preparing ASC 740 provision, including FIN 48 and ASC 718 computations, tax memo and required disclosures
- Compliance reporting for Federal and State income tax (including estimates and extensions) to ensure all reporting obligations are filed accurately and timely
- Computing book-tax differences; prepare supporting tax return work paper and documentation
- Coordinating the preparation of income tax returns with outside tax providers and review federal and state tax returns
- Gathering information and conduct annual R&D study documentation
- Managing income tax audits and respond to all tax notices and IDR requests
- Maintaining tax calendar
- Preparing journal entries for income tax adjustments where necessary.
- Owning and managing income tax general ledger accounts in the U.S.,
- Performing tax accounts reconciliation, flux and tax accounts rollforwards for month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process
- Researching tax issues and preparing technical memos and documentation to support our reporting positions
- SOX tax documentation controls
- Participating in tax process optimization, developing and implementing procedural changes and/or process to improve tax function
- Assisting in other tax projects
- 6+ years of relevant experience, including public accounting and/or industry experience
- BA/BS degree required, CPA, JD or Masters in Taxation preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of US federal and state income tax law as well as international and indirect tax
- Avalara/Workday accounting system knowledge/experience a plus
- Self-starter with strong quantitative and analytical skills with an ability to quickly bridge technical requirements, conceptualize and define workflows and to innovate and enhance processes
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and complete projects in a growing and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel, across functions, organizations and with external contacts
- Ability to work independently and attention to details
- The individual must have the highest standards of integrity, business controls and practices
- High proficiency in excel, tax research software and tools
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.