Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
Our opportunity: Data Analyst
This position will be responsible for leading data driven decision making practices at Automation Anywhere University.
We have a vibrant community of RPA users and learners across the globe. More than 2 million trainings were completed by them to build critical RPA skills. Automation Anywhere user communities are growing at a very fast pace and hundreds of customer organizations are joining training program every year. Hence, the importance of extracting insights from data has become crucial.
The role has been designed to analyse various data sets and helping business to steer through complex decision-making process, besides making data available for the relevant stake holders.
To be successful in this role one must be very good in quantitative & data centric skills along with presentation and storytelling. This role requires the individual having the ability to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in an ever-changing business climate.
- Lead data analysis and reporting for training and community skill building initiatives. Owning up data centric activities including collection, analysis, and processing data for sales & operations. Emphasis will be more towards extracting insights, identifying trends / anomalies and building actionable intelligence to achieve business objectives.
- Build different dashboards and reports using cleansing and mining techniques to measure key performance indicators against organizational business objectives.
- Collaborate with senior management and cross function team members to understand various data requirements for informed decision making. Often to act as a data translator between business units, IT and backend data repository teams to drive engagement.
Location: Remote position with the opportunity to be located in metro cities in India .
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Graduate degree (Engineering / Non-Engineering) from premier institutes with 4-6 years of work experience in sales operations and reporting, executive insight generation
- Good understanding of statistical data analysis (correlation, regression analysis, ANOVA, statistical modelling etc.)
- Experience in Advanced sales analytical and reporting skills using tools like SFDC and Tableau.
- Hands-On experience in working with data visualization tools. Proficient in formulating interactive dashboards/reports involving complex data using Advanced Excel, VBA, Power BI etc.
- Experience in prior working with technical Training Services / MOOC/ EdTech industry space a plus
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.