Business Development Representative
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
- Are you looking to secure a role which has a defined career path into a SaaS / technology AE position?
- Enjoy being coached, developed, and supported to overachieve your targets?
- A commission plan that is uncapped and within your control?
- Have a thirst for knowledge to give you the skills and techniques to build a successful career in sales?
- Want to be part of a team whose culture is led by those who form the team?
- Excited to be an integral part of a hyper-growth technology company?
- Have access to cutting edge Sales Development technology?
Due to continued overachievement of targets, internal promotions, and growth of the region, Automation Anywhere is actively looking to grow our Sales Development team.
Business Development Representative will play an integral role in our strategic customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. You’ll be communicating daily with senior executives in some of the world’s largest organizations, effectively engaging with them to help them meet the business outcomes they are trying to achieve.
This is the opportunity to take the next step in your sales career.
In this role, you will work in close collaboration with our senior enterprise sales team, developing effective account penetration strategies and tactics, and run custom lead nurturing programs. You will generate well-qualified Customer leads, gaining commitment from highly targeted Personas – driving opportunities for our Enterprise Account team.
Location: Seoul, Korea
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Conducting cold outreach into New Business Acquisition accounts
- Creating and maintaining account research plans
- Utilizing different methods to engage with prospect persona's
- Becoming an expert in delivering the AAI value proposition from use-case, industry, and functional role perspectives
- Differentiating Automation Anywhere solutions from competing products and technology
- Gaining commitment from the prospect to engage in a follow up meeting to learn more about the benefits of RPA and how it can impact their organization
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records of all activities and conversations in required systems including SFDC
- Taking responsibility for key activity metrics:
- Phone calls, emails and social networking
- Effective conversion rates of assigned leads to MQLs
- Meetings, opportunities created and pipeline revenue
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in an outbound cold-calling sales environment
- 4-year university or accredited college degree in (IT, or Business) preferred
- Experience selling to a buyer at Senior Director / C-level
- A consistent track record of achieving challenging targets for customer meetings that deliver pipeline value
- SalesLoft – Cadence and Calling Management
- SFDC – Lead Management
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator – Persona Identification and Message Outreach
- ZoomInfo – Contact / Data Information
- Reachdesk – Personalized gifting
You excel in these key competencies:
- Excellent phone presence and conversational skills, with the ability to influence
- Excellent written communications skills
- Committed, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a fast paced sales environment
- Tenacity, with a strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.