Director, Product Marketing, GTM
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
We are seeking a creative and action-oriented marketer to help evolve our go-to-market function to the next level. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Go-to-Market on the Product and Solutions Marketing team. The Director of Go-to-market is responsible for the strategy, development, launch, and upkeep of our sales plays, assets, and programs to help direct and indirect sales teams increase deal velocity and size, partnering closely with stakeholders to introduce new products, launch new materials, and train sales and partners.
Location: Remote role - ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Partnering cross-functionally to devise and deliver compelling messaging, customer conversation content, sales enablement tools and programs aimed at specific industry and persona-based targets.
- Driving deal closure and improve win rates through sales training on the problems we solve for, assets we have, how to use those assets and when to use them.
- Collaborating with product and solutions marketing team to define and implement go-to-market plans for new product introductions.
- Serving as trusted expert for our go to market initiatives with a deep understanding of customer trends, buyers, use cases, and differentiation.
- Creating and fostering a scalable feedback loop internally to understand customer needs, ensure message efficacy, and deliver solutions to challenges uncovered.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
- 10+ years product marketing experience in high-tech or similar industry with extensive experience defining and executing on go to market plans.
- Proven track record of developing compelling enablement and sales collateral and programs collaboratively with other teams while managing multiple projects and key deadlines.
- Highly motivated, technology savvy, self-starter with passion for driving business growth and the ability to work in a fast-paced disruptive environment.
- Have impeccable communication, writing, presentation development and delivery skills
- An organized project manager who is able to develop a clear and actionable work back plan and drive results
You excel in these key competencies:
- Some sales background and/or direct exposure to sales (sales operations, strategy, enablement, etc.).
- Experience marketing automation products.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.