Director, Contracts Management
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Automation Anywhere (AAI) is looking for Director of Commercial Contracting to manage our expanding Americas Contract Operations team responsible for AAI customer contracting for North, South and Latin America customers. Due to the rapid growth of our business, we are expanding our customer facing contract negotiation team to meet increasing customer volumes.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing a contract management team, working closely with sales to shepherd large volumes of commercial transactions thru the negotiation process to signature, while also coordinating with legal to ensure corporate contract guidelines are adhered to and risks are mitigated. Candidates must have excellent negotiation, interpersonal, writing and analytical skills.
- 7+ years of experience in conducting and managing teams responsible for sales focused, customer facing strategic contract negotiations
- Detailed knowledge of software licensing and nuances of software contracting
- Deal desk management experience preferred
- High energy, self-starter, ability to work independently, analytical, quick learner, organized, flexible to change and drives results
- Strong negotiation skills/experience with excellent business judgment.
- Ability to quickly, succinctly and accurately analyze, understand, and respond to contract provisions.
- Skillful in handling internal and external customers; customer focused attitude.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment; Proactive with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic or professional credentials.
Player / coach for a team that:
- Provides first-line review, revisions, and client facing negotiations for RPA software licenses, service agreements, and NDAs.
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure compliance to company policy and alignment with risk tolerance thresholds.
- Investigates high risk areas and prepare course of action or make recommendations to minimize exposure to risk, while still focusing on client requirements to close.
- Ensures AAI stakeholder and client expectations are appropriately set, aligned and managed throughout the contracting process and that necessary approvals are obtained as required.
- Ensures agreements are processed quickly & efficiently to ensure responsive turn around to clients.
- Assists in continuously updating our contract playbook of non-standard terms and conditions with associated business approvals and recommending process improvement as necessary.
- Updates AAI client relationship management and contract management applications to ensure cross organizational visibility to the contracting process and related documentation.
- Lead contract team to deliver successful contracting, providing best in class support to sales account teams through contract drafting and effective, customer-friendly negotiation to close heavy volume deals at rapid pace, while optimizing internal policy compliance
- Strong collaboration with global peers and internal stakeholders to develop and ensure consistent team processes that deliver:
- Consistent customer (internal and external) experience globally
- Quality contracting leading to increased deal quality and the ability to maximize booking and revenue targets while mitigating risks to the corporation
- Speed and consistency in contracting, ultimately maximizing cycle times.
- Coordinate Deal structuring across multiple internal stakeholders - Deal Desk, Sales, Sales Ops and Finance
- Provide continuous process improvement, training and communications
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.