Sr.Manager, UX Design
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies.
With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries.
We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
HOW YOU WILL HELP
As a User Experience (UX) leader, you help define and drive the future of Automation Anywhere design. You identify and set design strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for craft and design to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of Automation Anywhere’s products.
You are a great design team leader, manager, systems-level design thinker, and visionary - with strong instincts and outstanding intuition - who will provide leadership and direction for a team of designers.
Our ideal candidate has an uncanny sense for clean design, is a fierce advocate for the user, and is committed to creating elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. You also take the time to understand not just the execution side of design, but the business aspects of the products as well.
We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to yield insights that inform product strategy and guide the design of the experiences we create. Our multidisciplinary UX teams include ux designers, visual designers, and ux researchers, who are passionate about quality, usability, and performance. We collaborate closely with product managers, software engineers, and many others to solve complex challenges and craft powerful experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices.
- Deliver a UX vision, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Foster Automation Anywhere’s culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
- Be responsible for and effectively advocate for users in a fast-paced, corporate climate, imparting day-to-day design leadership that fosters a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
- 8 years of experience in UX Design.
- 3 years of experience managing and leading user centered design teams.
- A portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications that demonstrates your design thinking.
- You are passionate about coaching individuals and developing an effective design team.
- You quickly grok product and turn that understanding into a vision for delivering experiences that empower and delight users.
- You work effectively across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Have excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.