Sr. Director, Product Management
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Sr. Director of Product Management for Bot Workbench will be responsible for owning the overarching product strategy and execution plan for the product with a focus on the bot development environment and runtime engine. This leader will work across teams to drive the end to end business for Bot Creator and Bot Agent to ensure a focus on top-line growth for the entire Automation Anywhere product line. This role will work with peers to align across all product elements and deliver a unified product experience.
The position will be highly visible across the company. There is a tremendous opportunity for growth.
· Lead, mentor, and guide a cross-functional team to develop a product, drive GTM, and support sales enablement
· Serve as the head of India PM across all product managers; guide and mentor the PMs and serve as their representative in discussions with peers and senior leadership
· Engage with sales, customers, and partners to own the overall success of the business
· Work with PM, PMM, and leadership to identify opportunities for growth, competitive differentiation, build market requirements, and business cases
· Develop strategic plans for market and business expansion
· Own the business – engage with the necessary teams across corporate marketing (AR, PR, demand gen, etc.), product marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and G&A. Identify priorities, drive engagements, and own responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience in some combination of the following markets: Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Business Process Automation (BPM), Low-Code / No-Code Tools, Developer Tools, Integrated Developer Environments (IDEs), DevOps, and desktop automation
· Solid understanding of the changing nature of the citizen developer experience
· Solid understanding of macro trends around automation, CI/CD, DevOps, and the developer experience
· Leadership: The Director of Bot Workbench will be considered a respected leader by their peers, direct reports, and executive management. Must be analytical and bright, and able to make informed decisions based on past experience and sound instincts. The successful person will be a key player on the leadership team and will possess a leadership style that is both confident and direct, tempered with sound reasoning and judgment.
· Influencing skills: Proven ability to lead and motivate teams. Achieves organizational focus on key priorities, provides clear direction, delegates actively communicates, and coaches. A committed mentor, people developer, and team builder. Experience with multinational sales teams is a requirement.
· Minimum 10+ years of product management experience.
· Experience with both startups and larger/public organizations preferred
· BS in an engineering field required; BS in Computer Science preferred; Masters preferred (MBA / MS CS)
· Mature approach to intrapersonal engagement – be a level voice that takes ownership and responsibility
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
o Fluid, compelling presentation skills are required
o Comfort with an executive audience with appropriately leveled content
o Presentations and the written word must be crisp and consistent
o Comfort with international audiences who may not speak English as a first language
o Comfort with the mixed developer and business audiences
· Experience with automation/orchestration a significant plus
· Detail oriented. Coordinate across teams and represent a holistic view of the product and its current status
· Familiarity with business modeling for subscription-based pricing is a plus
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.