Support Manager – Salesforce
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry-leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for a Support Manager - Salesforce in Bangalore (Karnataka, India)
Support Manager - Salesforce
As a Support Manager - Salesforce, you will play an instrumental role in support the Company’s Salesforce CRM and Analytics applications. Individual will triage user reported issues/bugs, support requests, conduct front-end testing and other administrative functions. Slight development activities may be performed.
You will be expected to:
- Troubleshoot production defects that can’t be solved by busines users and provide preliminary root cause analysis, impact, provide workaround/tactical fix when possible
- Escalate issues with thorough documented analysis to L2 & L3 for any issues that need further attention
- Increase efficiency of triaging by documenting recommended steps as well as funnelling information from L3 down to L1
- Understand batch jobs statuses & technical dependencies that may impact front-end user experience
- Help identify root cause by problem solving/thinking big picture
- Document P1/P2 issues
- Communicate P1 issues to stakeholders, e.g. internal, management, users
- Review all release notes for designated area
- Review all runbooks for designated area
- Help build out the Runbook library by adding knowledge from tickets/demos
- Work with vendor’s support teams
- Interpreting alerts/monitor dashboard errors
- Assist with documenting and executing operational processes
- Support Release Management and assist with production application checkouts
- React and mobilize the team for P1/P2 issues
- Organize scrum calls for P1/P2 issues (initial and follow up)
- Escalate lack of runbook documentation
- Promptly and professionally answers incoming calls/emails
- Work on issues and provide resolution based on agreed upon SLAs
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of features and functions within the CRM platform
- Work independently on outstanding items and process improvement projects
- Manage a team of two support personals.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have 5-8 years of Salesforce Support experience
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration
- Able skills on Salesforce Administration
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing, including peer review, test automation, continuous integration.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining on-task and deadline oriented.
- Proven skills in data analysis, data/design verification, and problem-solving
- Present support stats and metrics to the IT leadership team.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.