Sr. Manager, Globalization Programs (US, APJ, EMEA and LATAM)
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Head of Globalization Programs plays an instrumental role in realizing Automation Anywhere’s goal to be a truly global company. As part of the Digital Demand Generation team, you will work to build, evangelize, and deliver world-class globalized programs and marketing assets for the digital landscape, field marketing, education, partner and field enablement. Automation Anywhere is looking for an experienced, driven, and highly-skilled globalization expert to coordinate our globalization marketing efforts, including internationalization, localization, tools and automation development as well as translation management.
The Head of Globalization Programs is responsible for managing all aspects of globalization for APJ, EMEA and LATAM to execute localization programs and support our international websites, sales, marketing campaigns, university, partner enablement, and customer facing portals.
This is a remote role with the ability to work from anywhere in the U.S.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Managing the operations in various regions and vendor resources to plan and execute quarterly localization roadmaps, build budgets and overall schedule, and manage to successful completion
- Defining, implementing and maintaining best of class localization processes, translation management system, budget and forecast management, linguistic quality and glossary management
- Partnering closely with in-country field managers, sales and services teams, corporate marketing to identify and prioritize programs for localization and ensuring overall programs are high quality and successfully executed
- Aligning Globalization planning and requirements between APJ, EMEA and LATAM countries with US headquarters
- Aligning local, regional and global processes, in order to balance and optimize local and global processes, infrastructure, tools utilization, and industry best practices
- Driving vendor performance, team alignment, escalations, and implementation of process improvement strategies globally
- Working closely with vendor team(s) leading projects in order to improve our quality, efficiency and execution
- Reporting of KPIs and budget data
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in languages, computer science or relevant technical field
- 10+ years of experience in digital content, localization and linguistic processes, including process improvement and architecture
- Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization, and translation technologies like translation memories, TMS platform and machine translation
- Experience with localization around both customer-facing websites and marketing collateral, as well as product experience and documentation
- Experience sourcing, managing vendors and managing budgets
- Experience working with multiple TMS platforms a plus
- Knowledgeable of GDPR and work with the field to implement compliance localize websites and multi-media
You excel in these key competencies:
- You have strong technical abilities, especially in the areas of software, multi-media, digital campaigns, marketing localization, web publishing, and DTP/pre-press
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment
- Track record working in a team environment to define and align strategies, roadmaps and priorities
- Attention to details and demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent verbal / written communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a diverse, geographically distributed, multicultural environment and time zone
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
**All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address without HR/Recruiting approval, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.