Vice President, Customer Success - Americas
Automation Anywhere is the world’s #1 cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world’s only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Reporting to the Co-founder and EVP, Customer Success, the Vice President Customer Success, Americas will direct and lead our Americas regional customer success strategy, and its respective programs and teams. Design, implement, drive, and monitor effective customer engagement strategies and plans that align with business goals. Closely partnering with the Sales and Support, Services, Product Management, and Marketing leadership teams to create world class customer experiences and processes to minimize customer churn, maximize customer retention and expand existing account revenue gained through upselling our product portfolio.
This role will focus on implementing and running the day-to-day operations of the team, driving product adoption, partnering with Sales, Renewal and Services teams to drive NRR/GRR growth, and identifying future product opportunities for our product team. As the ideal candidate, you thrive in all aspects of customer revenue growth, onboarding, training, product adoption and retention management, are adept at building and scaling processes, and love using data to drive business decisions and growth.
This leader will be responsible for building and leading an organization who will serve as our experts to guide customers in their Intelligent Automation journey and grow their program. In this role, you will work with the executive leadership team to define the current and future Customer Success strategy. Also, this person will lead set of pivotal initiatives related to the Customer Success business, taking open-ended desired outcomes, and developing / implementing an approach, conducting research / analysis, and synthesizing information into thoughtful recommendations.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in customer success, strategy and engagement or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Expertise in driving revenue through upselling to enterprise level customers
- Expertise optimizing NRR and GRR in a multi-product SaaS company
- Proven experience in leading a high-performance customer success team
- Positive and inspirational leader with proven strategy and execution skills
- Solid understanding of marketing planning, budgeting and driving results
- Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
You excel in these key competencies:
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace
- Outstanding organizational and people skills, a master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization and lead complex, cross-functional projects
- Excellent presentation and relationship management skills - strong verbal and written communications skills – with a customer first attitude
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
The salary range or on target earnings (base salary + on target incentives) for this position in California, New York, and Washington is $356,240 - $370,000 and outside of those locations is $339,040 – $350,000 a year. The base salary ultimately offered is determined through a review of education, industry experience, training, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant in alignment with market data and other factors. This position is also eligible for equity and a full range of medical and other benefits.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.