Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Senior Partner Marketing Manager
The Senior Partner Marketing Manager will be part of a Global Partner Marketing team and responsible for leading the regional partner marketing strategy. This position is based in Tokyo.
The ideal candidate is a creative leader and critical-thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in planning and delivering marketing initiatives in collaboration with various partners- including technology alliances, channel resellers, and global systems integrators. This role will act as the marketing liaison for AA sales and partners, building and executing plans across all facets of the go-to-market strategy.
We’re investing in and continuing to build our strong partner marketing program to reach new market segments and fuel our continued growth. We’re looking for a passionate marketer with the strong partner business acumen to define programs to help us attract new partners and to leverage their marketing efforts to amplify AA in new markets.
Developing initiatives to sell to and through our partners, this role will be the sole Partner Marketer managing Japan region and will work closely with our sales, events, PR, and content marketing teams to oversee and execute the regional strategy.
Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Collaborate with regional partner managers to lead the development of a prioritized list of strategic partners to develop go-to-market plans to promote AA.
- Develop relationships with counterparts at AA's key partners, analyzing their business needs, and oversee a joint marketing and enablement strategy
- Define a pipeline generation strategy for sell with and sell through partners including events, digital programs, webinars, content, and social media.Own and execute integrated marketing campaigns with strategic partners; including events, digital programs, webinars, content, PR and social media
- Build joint marketing programs for each partner category that can be scaled across our partner ecosystem, while driving marketing consistency to ensure AA’s brand is accurately represented
- Craft initiatives to build partner awareness and materials to enable them to prospect and build demand for our products.
- Define and execute partner summits, in collaboration with our events team, to strengthen relationships and promote a deeper commitment to our partner community
- Manage a consolidated regional partner marketing calendar and budget while monitoring ROI and program metrics
- 7+ years experience in B2B partner marketing at a SaaS company plus
• Passion for strategic vision and tactical marketing excellence
• Able to build strong relationships with partners
• Strong leadership and program management skills
• Ability to manage a budget and the associated processes
- Strong communication skills externally and internally
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- Thrives in a high energy, fast growth environment
• BA in business, marketing or equivalent
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.