Sr. Customer Success Manager
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered, digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only cloud-native, web-based intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics. Automation Anywhere has deployed nearly 3 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For more information about our portfolio, please visit us at www.automationanywhere.com.
The role is focused on ensuring our customers’ success, driving growth/adoption of our technology as well as boosting renewals and gleaning strategic insights that improve our product value. This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Automation Anywhere’ s, success. Reporting to the VP, Customer Operations & Co-founder, the Manager - Customer Success Services role will lead a global team managing multiple enterprise customers/accounts.
This is a high impact leadership position where strategy meets execution. You will help us evolve our customer success strategy by creating and implementing processes that help our Customers maximize success with our technology. You’ll lead the global team of Customer Success Managers responsible for customer management from on-boarding to regular reviews of progress towards shared objectives and ultimately ensuring the retention, satisfaction and growth of the relationship. You will also manage an operational team to ensure that you are tailoring your services to meet our Customer’s needs.
This is a challenging role that requires exceptional customer relationships, team building, a motivational style and analytical skills. The right candidate is truly passionate about customer advocacy and has a proven track record to talk about! Additionally, you will have a focus on quality management; foster an environment of innovation and demonstrate the ability to articulate a vision of continuous operational improvement as a way of working and managing. This person, by nature, will be a conservative risk-taker, have a high level of ambition and thrive in an environment of change.
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies to ensure customer success and margin optimization.
- Provide customers with success blueprints, service plans and business roadmaps that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, as well as provide recommendations.
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, map the customer journey, develop listening points in the journey and create standardized interventions for each point in journey.
- Increase lifetime value of the Customer through greater advocacy and reference-ability; serving as a customer advocate in the evolution of Automation Anywhere products and platform functionality integral to the customer's success.
- Engage broadly across the Customer organization from management through to C-Level/Influencer as required
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
- Pro-actively assess the interactions with our top customers (product performance, depth and breadth of usage, Support experience)
- Manage your team to develop delivery plans that maximize the customer experience and achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Meld Customer Support activity into a coherent customer success organization with the singular focus of delivering the very best customer experience.
- Managing a team Customer Success Managers & their Customer Success Managers, assisting the Industry teams with key escalations and, where required, the production of best practice blueprints for the portfolio of customers.
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success Managers, defining operational metrics for team. Create cadence for review within team, Expose subset of metrics to executive team
- Contribute thought leadership and best practice, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Attracting, hiring and retaining a group of Customer Success Managers, recruit experienced leaders for each functional role, attract high potential individual contributors into team, create rapid onboarding process for new team members, foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Working closely with Named Account Sales to identify new opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments.
- Minimum 12+ years of experience leading customer facing organizations.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep business operations expertise
- Ideally combined background of post-sales, sales, consulting services experience.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to influence inside and outside of the organization at the highest levels to garner support.
- Demonstrated success at skillful negotiation and strategy implementation.
- Strong financial acumen and a proven track record of continual enhancements to the design and results of service levels metrics within the candidate’s previous organization is a must.
- Able to balance providing exceptional service with the needs to improve financial performance, and increase revenue and profits.
All unsolicited resumes submitted to any @automationanywhere.com email address, whether submitted by an individual or by an agency, will not be eligible for an agency fee.